Select a plan to start.
1 Year Term
2 Year Term
★ Most Popular ★
3 Year Term
Each plan includes the following features:
Automatically forward all your incoming calls to a different phone number.
Allows a call to route to a group of extensions. Hunt patterns can be Simultaneous Ring, Circular Ring, or Weighted Call Distribution.
Answer a call while already on another call.
Not available? Have Auto attendant do the work.
Voicemail to Email
Allows you to direct your voicemail messages to email.
Allows you to have up to 5 people (including yourself) on a conference call.
911 Emergency Calling
911 service is available.
Directed Call Pickup
Allows a user to pick up a call that is ringing in their group.
Busy Lamp Field
Displays the phone status of internal phone users.
Automatically place an incoming call on hold, or automatically retrieve a held call.
Allows you to monitor a busy party in your group and automatically establish a call when the busy party is available.
Transfer to Voicemail
Allows you to transfer a call directly into someone’s mailbox.
Music On Hold
Enables group administrators to upload an audio file (.wav file containing music, advertising, etc.). Once enabled, the other users can utilize the feature and use the Music on Hold set by the admin.
Shared Call Appearance
Display alternate calling identity/device profiles or lines assigned to you.
Call Park & Retrieve
Allows a user to hold a call and retrieve a held call from another station.
Fax to Email
Allows you to receive your fax to an email account.
- Pricing is per user per month and is exclusive of taxes, surcharges and other government or regulatory charges.
- Service subject to First Communications Cloud IP PBX Service Terms and standard Terms and Conditions.
- Service available for commercial business customers only at locations within the continental U.S.
- Service is for a fixed term commitment and subject to early termination fees during the term.
- International calls are subject to First Communications international rates located at www.firstcomm.com.
- Unlimited Long Distance subject to Terms and Conditions.
- All phones and equipment are rented by customer and returned at end of term.
- Pricing assumes self-installation. Site survey, network assessment and professional services available for additional charge.
- Customer responsible for Category 5 cabling for all phones and site preparation and accessibility work.
- Alarm lines, modem, fax, elevator phones, fire suppression systems and other analog devices are unsupported.
- Service not designed for fail-safe emergency calling; Customer must maintain alternative means of emergency calling.